As a new blog trying to find our own groove we have no set boundaries around which articles we will be accepting or declining. We simply ask that you write in a manner that will allow our readers to feel empowered and not objectified. We will review all pitches and article submission and publish everything that we feel can benefit our readers.
As a voice of the confident female, Lingering Lust content will comprise of a wide variety of topics from reviews to tips and thoughts. Content submissions can range from coverage of an exclusive event, new garment, shopping guides or retail review; to a funny, entertainment piece; to serious content discussing social problems in the field of fashion and female representation. Our readers are you, and if you feel like a topic has not been covered or does not have enough coverage that it should, feel free to write about it and submit it to us! At the end of the day, we are looking for original content that a female can relate to.
All we ask if that you use discretion when choosing article topics. Having said this, we under no circumstances will accept any article contributions regarding to anything that falls under the following categories:
- Racism, homophobia, gender discrimination and the like
- Criticism of other publications
- Response pieces to outside publications
- Any content deemed overtly offensive
Lingering Lust will be accepting posts on an ongoing basis, meaning that you are welcome to submit at anytime and as often as you’d like. You are welcome to submit either an idea or a fully written blog post to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All submitted posts will be published under the authors full name giving them the credit for their work. Lingering Lust is about sharing a message and not about taking all the credit. We are a community and we take pride in our ability to work and support the women around us.
A Few Things To Keep In Mind:
- We ask that you attach a short bio of 2-3 sentences with each post as a summary that will then be attached to your post on our social media.
- You must be 18 or over to submit content to Lingering Lust.
- If we find out any publication has been plagiarized it will be taken down immediately and you will no longer be able to post onto Lingering Lust again. Any content taken from elsewhere should be properly cited and linked to.
- If you include images in your post and they are not your images, you must have written permission for all imagery used in your guest post as well as citations to where they are from (you will be asked to forward this along)
- Please read, check and double check all grammar and spelling on your article before submitting.
- We will try our bests to give you all the feedback we can on accepted and declined articles but it may take time. We will keep you as up to date as we can on the review of your article.
- All of our posts will be shared and advertised on all of our social media pages. If you would like them to continuously be featured and boosted, we ask that you share your own published articles from Lingering Lust on your social media pages too. This will help get your name out as well as advertise your great work.
If you are interested in writing for us, please send any idea or submission directly to me at: email@example.com. I will try to get back to you as soon as I can within a week with either a response to your ideas, or a review on your submission. If you do not hear from me within this time frame you can contact me again for a follow up to verify that I got your original message.
Please remember that Lingering Lust asks that your pieces be exclusive to our blog. If you are sending us a piece that has been published on a personal blog, we ask for the original URL code to be attached and that you add to your blog that it has been published on our site as well.
Thank you again for your interest in writing for Lingering Lust and I can’t wait to hear what you have to say. If you have any further questions feel free to contact me at any time!